Question
Posted by: confused | 2005/11/25

GAY FEELINGS

DEAR DOC

AS A MARRIED MAN WHY IS IT THAT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN I FEEL THAT I SHOULD EXPERIENCE ORAL SEX FROM A MAN.

AM I GAY BISEXUAL - OR JUST PLAIN NUTS

There's no simple answer here. But first of all, most people are somewhere along the spectrum from totally heterosexual to totally homosexual, with many people not at either extreme. So it's not unusual for a predominantly heterosexual man to have some mild degree of homosexual interest occasionally. So your not nuts, and may be somewhere on the bisexual part of the scale. Some very gay men get married, some very straight men don't, so that doesn't tell us a lot, except that if you have predominantly enjoyed straight sex, then you're hardly homosexual

1
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/25

sometimes we just fantasise about things that seem forbidden or impossible... the reality you experience... should that ever happen could be very different from what you fantasise about... if you're not attracted to men in general, then I don't believe that you are gay........

Reply to ...