Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/02/04

Gay club in Pretoria

Hi there all!

I'm looking for a gay club in Pretoria. Wanted to go to Senate, but heard it closed it's doors. I don't really want to go to town to Legends.

Can someone please help?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

18
Posted by: g.spot | 2016/08/05

yall snitches leave christ out of this and go fuck urselves...homosexuality exists...who r u 2 judge?

Reply to g.spot
Posted by: pat | 2016/07/15

Hola let's go factory jhb any1 wana go n pay 4 me I knw the roads 27C30A50 pin bbm

Reply to pat
Posted by: Kabelo | 2015/06/15

I'm kabelo around Pta.im looking a nice club 084 9406445.im in whatsApp

Reply to Kabelo | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: ZENA.... | 2015/07/29

HI... kabelo,HOMOSEXUALITY IS ABOMINATION, GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH

Posted by: ZENA.... | 2015/07/29

Posted by: Matt | 2015/05/14

Anybody know of gay bars in Pretoria Joburg area? Lemmi kno? 0722668162

Reply to Matt | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/02

Hhhh

Posted by: ezek | 2015/07/29

is very stupid for man to sleep with another man..... YOU NEED DELIVERANCE IN JESUS NAME

Posted by: VAN DER WALL | 2015/07/29

let my God have mercy on you, bcz what u are asking is very ''shame'', a man who's looking to sleep with another man is a big SIN, dont do it again

Posted by: LOOKING | 2015/02/04

YES I am bi sexual male, didn't work out -no night live in Pretoria for us. please let me know of any venues new thanks

Reply to LOOKING | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: ZOROBABEL | 2015/07/29

only one way is '' JESUS CHRIST, THE LIFE, THE TRUE AND THE WAY''... have a nice day and be blessed my friend

Posted by: ZENA | 2015/07/29

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A BIG ABOMINATION AT EYES OF GOD, STOP IT PLEASE

Posted by: mojay | 2015/02/26

I'm looking for the same and I'm bi if you hear anything hala at me 0812308613

Posted by: bigfive | 2008/02/19

Considering to open a bar/club/meeting place in Pretoria... not the Wednesday/Friday/Saturday 10pm to late only place... but something that is opened from 10am to late ..... will there be enough interest ?

Reply to bigfive | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: VAN VAN | 2015/07/29

why my friend, your body is the temple of JESUS CHRIST.....STOP HOMOSEXUALITY

Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/02/05

Unfortunately that seems to be the norm. It opens, people flock to it and just as sudden seem to loose interest. You are also right about the place in Hatfield. Really a waste of time. I also heard a rumour about a new upmarket gay venue that is to be opened in the Waterkloof vicinity in a month or two. Does anybody know about it, or is it just a rumour?

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Me | 2008/02/05

Thanks!

I have heard about this club, my sister said not to waste any time or money on that place!

It is true, they don't seem to last long around this parts!

Reply to Me
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/02/04

There is a club/bar (if you can call it that) in Duncan Street Hatfield near the intersection with South Street. But do not expect too much, it is quite boring, no dancing as far as I can gather. I think it is called ETC. Not sure about the name. Unfortunately gay venues in Pretoria do not seem to last very long. Should be interesting to hear opinions about why this seems to be the trend.

Reply to LONEWOLF