Posted by: Lucy | 2008/10/16

gay but interested in woman??

Dear Cybershrink

I have grown fond of man in my dancing group.. very slowly over a year. He is indian, a cardiologist and quiet yet interesting to talk too. There has grown a fondness between and he always asks me to dance and there is a connection - a lot of glancing to see where the other is!! he' s gentle and kind, YET a very close friend of mine was mad about him for a year, eventually he told her he was gay.but she was never sure if it was a joke, although we reckon he may be. When i asked him why he told her that, he went quiet and then said he believes people need to work things out for themselves. and " maybe"  he told her that as he wasn' t interested, but his heart was pounding which made me wonder. He LOVES attention, often when he is dancing with another woman he is glancing to see if i am watching. what is this all about, could he be bi and just loves the attention. he is a complete loner too..
oh dear...

weridly i don' t want to date him as he won' t fill my long term needs, but i would like to figure him out otherwise how can we ever be close friends..

odd to analyse i know!!

I hope other readers can manage some useful comments here --- this isn't a matter needing psychiatric input. There's no real, clear question here.