Question
Posted by: ben | 2005/01/13

gay

Hi CS!

I used to masturbate with my older brother when i was younger.
We also used to masturbate each other.

Now that I am older, I begun experiencing feelings for other men.
I still feel attracted to women, and i do have a girlfriend. But I have secretly been seeing other guys, without my girlfriend knowing a thing. It's tearing me up inside.

Is it because me and my brother did it? I don't know how to explain this. I'm 24. Please help with some advice. Tnx

Hi ben,
masturbation shared between kids is quite common, and doesn't usually have a strong relationship to adult sexuality / sexual orientation as such. it doesn't "cause" our later sexual preferences, though it might sometimes be caused by it, by one's inbuilt natural sexual inclinations. You might possibly be gay, you might well be bisexual. IF it is troubling you so much, it'd be helpful to see a counsellor / psychologist fto talk this through, to better understand and accept yourself, whatever you are

3
Posted by: JOE | 2005/01/13

You arent gay - just hellva confused here due to what your brother did - that is not norm buddy at all...

I think you need to work through things here as its a shame what you did when you were younger.
Seek consiling here dude as you sounds confused!

Reply to JOE
Posted by: Wowza | 2005/01/13

Your brother sounds like he's the gay one here , who the hell does that???

I agree with Kay - PLS give that girl up you are being an utter PIG shame on you for doing this to her!!!!!

I think you need to seek consiling as you sound like you had a bit of a messed up childhood here too!

I also believe being GAY is wrong!!!

Reply to Wowza
Posted by: Kay | 2005/01/13

Its perfectly fine for you to be wanting to discover what your sexual orientation is...but not to be doing it while having an intimate relationship with another person - man or woman. You are disrespecting her by not telling her that you need to take some time out. If you are having unprotected sex with others and her then you are also very stupid (Im hoping that you are not doing this).

You need a time out from her to find out whats going on in your own head.

Reply to Kay