Question
Posted by: V | 2007/08/24

GATVOL!!!!!!!

I am just so tired of life. I dont have the energy to wake up in the morning. I am constantly down and dont know when last I laughed and just let myself go. I recently got dumped by the woman I loved and this is something that I am completely unable to deal with. I am seeking help but I just dont feel any better. She broke it off in a brutal way saying nasty things. I dont know if I am going to get through this. I have thought about suicide on a number of occasions. What's going on to me? Will this empty feeling go away? What happens to all of the unanswered questions? What about the life we planned together? Please help!

Could be Depression, or depression. Counselling, especialyl of the CBT form, could help youlearn to cope both with this recent disappointment, and with future hassles and losses. You can and should get through this --- anyone who could treat you so cruelly and deliberately try to hurt you in such a way, doesn't deserve to be allowed the power to affect you so badly. These bad feelings DO go away, though until they do, it seems impossible that they could do so. Some of the questions that seem so compelling now, turn out not to need answers. And the future you planned was a good one, and is one you should be able to anjoy, just not with her. Maybe she wasn't capable of that with anyone. maybe just not with you

2
Posted by: V | 2007/08/24

Thanks for the support EK. I know that I need to sort myself out.

Reply to V
Posted by: EK | 2007/08/24

I have been dumped b4 2x & guess what the pain does go away over time. Wake up every morning, smile at the mirror and tell yourself that u r the thing that has ever happened to life. Take a break from relationships and to some self introspection. u will b amazed waht u will discover abt u. Tell God how hurt u r, He is always willing to listen (by the way He already knows) & guess what? He heals as well. Did I tell u that I got married eventually, it's been a wonderful 4.5 yrs.
There is that special person that was made just for you, you will find her for now u need to sort urself out

Reply to EK