Question
Posted by: Don | 2005/12/09

Gatvol

Hi All,

I'M just so siek & tired of everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone suggest any hind of help?

Cheers,

Guys, I can't take a succession of suicidal threats, especially on Friday afternoons and weekends, from people who choose this forum as a place where we would not be able to help them directly. Call Lifeline number provided on this page ) and see your nearest doctor asap for proper assessment and treatment.
You deserve proper help. This forum can provide backup support and encouragement, but you need also direct in-person assessment and proper treatment which may well include medication and CBT-style counselling. You surely can be feeling a great deal better than this, and you deserve to feel better. So don't do something messay and permanently negative --- get the help you need and deserve.

13
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/12/10

Small world indeed. I am also from PE. Used to live in Central and Algoa Park, now in Gauteng.

Don, what are you doing for a living? As the others said, it is that time of the year when about everyone is sick and tired of their job, the pressures etc. Do you have relationship problems on top of that? Talk about it man. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Don, you going to spit out what is getting to you?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

don, no offence ment with my comment

Reply to shooter
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

hey baby the city of all citys. non like her. happy valley caravan park

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Don | 2005/12/09

Shooter, -|- of!!

Reply to Don
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Don, you there?

Hey Shooter, you also from P.E.?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

DON, FRUSTY, what part of PE youall from...happy valley caravan park (oops there goes my age again) now the mall next to the oceanarium. TIS BUT A SMALL SMALL WORLD. only 7 people appart.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Good grief, small world. So did that put a small smile on your face? Now start at the beginning, what's going on?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Don | 2005/12/09

I'm from PE,yes!!

Reply to Don
Posted by: Curious | 2005/12/09

We are always sick and tired, think about your biggest problem 10 yrs ago can you remember it prob not, life has many seasons, winter comes and goes and spring returns, we must just carry on living AND YOU KNOW WHY ? we dont really know whats on the other side. Why seek a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Don You are not alone.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

NO! Don't do that. Tell me what is bothering you. Start with the biggest issue.

Do you stay near P.E. Totally off the subject, I know, but I am from there, living in the U.K. now.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Don | 2005/12/09

Im' Just sick & tired of everything,I think"The Van Stadens Bridge"
will take care of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help!!!

Cheers

Reply to Don
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/09

Don, it is that time of year when everyone is tired. What specifically are you sick of? Work, car, relationship, the country, what?

Reply to Frusty