Question
Posted by: LOLLA | 2003/02/28

GASTRITIS RUINS MY HELTH AND FIGURE

I am a slander built 25 year old lady, two years ago I was diagnosed gastritis, lots of acid in stomach and intestines, I went for treatment, and I became fine, but the problem is whenever I eat I feel pains in my stomach, sometimes the stomach and intestines become so hard, and they even swell. I am afraid that this could ruin my figure and my self confidence, and not to mention my health.

Please furnish with some advice.

worried Lolla.

Lolla, it sounds like you have a chronic problem that will probably need chronic medication. You will have to go for a gastroscopy (if you haven’t been for one yet) and if the diagnosis is proved, you will have to take medication (Nexiam®, Pantoloc®, etc.) every day. Good luck.