Question
Posted by: Jason | 2007/06/14

Gastric inflamation and Dumping Syndrome

My Doctor has given me medication for the gastic inflamation (Denol, trichazole and tetracycline and omeprazole) My question comes to the Dumping Syndrome as in all the cases I have read it should only occur when I have had an Operation on my stomach which I have had no operations. I have had Malt Lyphomo which I had Chemo could this be the cause of dumping syndrome?

Dear Jason
You don't normally get dumping syndrome without an operation but the inflammation in your stomach may make your stomach hypersensitive to some foods. I don't think the Chemo played a role.