Question
Posted by: M | 2007/08/20

gastric bypass

What is your first thoughts? Am I mad to think about this option or is it worht it???

Dear M
If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and do a Search with 'Bariatric Surgery' then you will be able to read the 2 articles I have written on this subject, namely "BARIATRIC SURGERY FOR WEIGHT LOSS - PART I and Part II". It is not something you should consider doing if you are not obese (BMI above 30) and only if other weight loss regimens have not worked (balanced slimming (low-GI) plus plenty of exercise).