Question
Posted by: OLYA | 2007/05/21

GARLIC - SMELL

I used to be sick and doctors could not see what was wrong with me and their medication brought temporary relief. At last i met a herbal doctor who is using different machinery from the GP's and he gave me medication which has helped me a lot. I am a healthy person enjoying life to the fullest, thanks to him.

The problem is this his medication has garlic and people cant' stand the smell and i also CAN'T stop taking it as it has helped me a lot.

What can i use to prevent the garlic smell in my breath.

Dear Olya
Take fresh parsley or parsley tablets ( pongo) - usually works well!