Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/07

Games People Play

Howdy,
What on earth makes people play games with one another, is it the satisfaction of hurting someone or is it unintentional? Why do people lie, why not just be honest?
I I strongly believe in honesty being the best policy and don't like to see people being hurt or hurting someone else. To anyone out there that are playing games, please don't. I am so tired of people that lie, have you ever noticed how they get themselves caught because to live a lie is very difficult.
Anyway just wanted to say this as I am being played by some of my friends and as I watch them and know that they are doing this, I almost feel, "haai shame" -- you morons, I know -- can't you see and I don't find it amusing.
Anyway have a pleasant day further and guess what, actually managed to do some work, not much, but some.

Howdy pardner, err, BT,
Don't you think many people play such games for their own neurotic pleasure, without seriosuly thinking about how much others might get hurt by the games ? And you're right, indeed it's not only hard to live a lie, it's even hard to remember them properly. Pleased to hear you managed to get some work done, and maybe more tomorrow, especially if it rains at long last, as we're promised ( though personally, I think those weatherforecasters are playing games, too ).
And as for the game players, most of their games need you to play a specific part and say some specified lines or show some particular reactions. If you simply, genially, appear to misunderstand the whole game, and just don't play the assigned role, it really messes up their game.

3
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/07

Hi Kernel,
Working on getting better friends, I don't concern myself too much about the others, if they say one thing and do another they are only hurting themselves now, I expect it and don't fall for it anymore. It did hurt previously, now I know and don't let it get to me.
Thanks A.
Enjoy what's left of this day. Be good to yourselves......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/10/07

Those are not true friends. Maybe you should work on finding real friends, not supposed friends trying to play mind games with you. Let go of these mamparras.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: A | 2004/10/07

Then that makes you a better person if you dont succume to it!!
Have a great day (whats left of it thank goodness)

Keep Well

A

Reply to A