Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/11/11

Gambling the new thing.

Hi CS et all.

Been going really well, although everyone thinks I'm depro. They say I'm too quiet. I feel good CS. Did something this afternoon I might be doing again. Taking some pils, dope, and see how long I can remain consience behind the weel. Russian Roulette is my new thing.

O, the CBT is going along nicely. Recognising the bad thoughts and analizing them. Mostly, no, always, I have no prove. That's makes me calmer. I do sometimes catch thoughts and turn them evel. Like I have the power over life.

Are you keeping well CS? I don't care much for cats, but your's sounds bearable. Kisses to him, ok?

Lotsa luv,
Clueless.

??? if you're joking about the Russian Roulette, it's in extremely bad taste and not even faintly funny. If you're not joking about it then the alarm bells should be ringing for an urgent session of CBT plus with your therapist.
But for the Roulette, I think the cat might find you bearable, too. Nice thing about cats is that they never think about or threaten suicie / homicide.

2
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/13

Don't think Clueless is looking for attention. She is crying out for help. She has stopped seeing her shrink and bought CBT books and doing it herself. She is confused as she is using dope and meds and the dope, she thinks makes her think clearer but all it does is confuse and mess her mind up more.

Its the dope speaking.....clueless seems back to her desperate state when she posted about a year or more ago about driving and smoking weed and having this urge to take herself out.....which of course is extremely foolish/dangerous/selfish to herself and anyone else there on the roads where she lives in CT...she could cause a lot of innocent deaths. When she posts these type of posts she needs to attack someone, usually someone who tries to help her, she attacked numerous people on this site previously then apologised when her thinking was clearer. I think she sees everyone as her enemy.....now of course she is attacking CS. CS responded very well in subsequent posts and remained assertive with her.

Clueless if you are reading this girl, please go see your Dr, if you are unhappy with the the last one, find someone else or go back to the first one, but you do need help.

Take care and we want Clueless back who was so clued up her responses to other posts didn't match her nic. There is that wonderful side you have Clueless, humourous, loving and fun.

Reply to anon
Posted by: dove | 2006/11/13

Are you looking for attention again.

Reply to dove