Posted by: Paul | 2007/08/01

Gambling addiction

Hi guys.

Someone very close to me has confessed about this. What is the best course of action to assist?

Already contacted the Responsible Gambling Board, just want to know if anyone else has experience in this.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I'm sure many shrinks will have had some experience in this, but I haven't come across with with a special interest in it. Does the Responsible Gaming Board not know of some shrinks who especially often deal with such cases ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anon | 2007/08/01

Try Gamblers Anonymous search H24 had an article

Gamblers Anonymous (011) 915 7730; 0800 006 008 AJ (011) 915 8219(a/h) or google gamblers anonymous
if you are out of Gauteng area

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.