Question
Posted by: Paul | 2007/08/01

Gambling addiction

Hi guys.

Someone very close to me has confessed about this. What is the best course of action to assist?

Already contacted the Responsible Gambling Board, just want to know if anyone else has experience in this.

I'm sure many shrinks will have had some experience in this, but I haven't come across with with a special interest in it. Does the Responsible Gaming Board not know of some shrinks who especially often deal with such cases ?

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/08/01

Try Gamblers Anonymous search H24 had an article

Gamblers Anonymous (011) 915 7730; 0800 006 008 AJ (011) 915 8219(a/h) or google gamblers anonymous
if you are out of Gauteng area

Reply to anon