Question
Posted by: Addict | 2006/07/31

Gambling addiction

Where could I find a therapist to help me with my addiction problem in Toronto, Canada?

Sorry, but I haven't the faintest idea ! Nobody can keep track of all the therapists on earth and what fields they work in. I would think any local, Torontonian or Ontarian Mental Health agency including any that are reachable by phone, ought to know of local facilties that could help you, as could most shrinks you might consult locally. and seing a shrink as a start is usually the best idea, as what some call "gambling addiction" may actually be based on some more underlying problem like Depression, which may need to be effectively treated in the first place. Do return to the forum and let us know what you have found locally, and how you're doing