Question
Posted by: Amms | 2007/11/27

Gall blader removal

I had my gall blader removed early in January this year. After the op i expierce a lot of stomach craps and I had to go to the bathroom a lot and then it dissapear now it is starting again the craps are back and every time I eat or drink something with in five minutes I have to go to the bathroom, is there something seriously wrong with me or is it normal if you don't have a gall bladder.

Dear Amms
Unless you are eating foods high in fat, this is unlikely related to the gallbladder - you may have a parasite infection in the bowel. Ask your Doctor to check your stool (send a sample to a lab)