Question
Posted by: G | 2007/12/04

Gall bladder stones-what food to avoid

Hi. What can you eat or drink when you have gall bladder stones. I can't take medication because I am pregnant, but the pain is so bad when I sit. Can anybody give me advice on what food to avoid and what not? Thanks

Dear G
I am so sorry to hear that you have gallbladder stones and that this is making your pregnancy so very uncomfortable. I trust that your dr has discussed the option of having key-hole surgery to remove the gallstones once you have given birth?? If not, do consider this option. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and do a Search for 'Diet and Gallbladder Disease' to read the article I wrote on this topic for information on what foods to eat and what foods to avoid.
Holding thumbs that your pain eases off.

2
Posted by: Ron | 2008/04/27

What diet must I follow to prevent further gall stone and sludge occuring

Reply to Ron
Posted by: G | 2007/12/07

Thanks. Will do so.

Reply to G