Question
Posted by: Linda | 2002/12/17

Gall bladder attack / galaanval

I'm 33 and I've had 2 (excuse the Afrikaans) galaanvale (gall bladder attack?) in the past 3 years. (Hope I've diagnosed it correctly). During the attacks I vomit constantly - yellow substance and bitter and I feel like death. I basically cannot stomach anything and have to wait to stop vomiting which lasts about a day. On both occassions it happened after I went out to dinner and had wine, not exessively. Generally I have no problem with rich foods, coffee or wine. What causes my body to react like this? Is there a serious problem with my gallbladder?

Linda, you might be correct with your diagnosis – it sounds like you might have a gall bladder or a liver problem. The easiest would be to have an ultrasound and a liver function test done. They will be able to give you an idea of what is going on and you can then take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Celle | 2002/12/17

Hi Linda.....
I have a wonderful liver/gall bladder cleanse that I can pass onto you....
it is wonderful , and totally safe.... using only natural juice......the cleanse takes 2 days but the results are terrific!!!!! contact me and I will pass it on with pleasure!!!!
marceben@mweb.co.za Healthy greetings! Marcelle

Reply to Celle