Question
Posted by: goku | 2004/10/21

gaining weight

im under weight and need to gain weight, what should i eat that will help me gain weight but keep me healthy? it should be healthy n should not cause me to get sick.

Dear Goku
Gaining weight is just as problematic as trying to lose it. Basically individuals who struggle to gain weight do not ingest sufficient energy for the high demands of their Basic metabolic rate and/or physical activity. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles. Fresenius Kabi have a supplement called Fresubin (with or without fibre) that can assist with this problem. Phone Magda on (011) 203-2000 or 083-603-2231 and ask her about this and other Nutritional Supplements.

1
Posted by: glynnis | 2004/10/21

i am 40 years old and i am gaining weight is it becasue
i have reached 40 or what is it I really dont eat that much.

thanks

Reply to glynnis