Question
Posted by: Reggie | 2003/12/08

Gaining weight

I lost a lot of weight in the past six years. I do not feel confortable at all with the weight I am currently. Can you please help me by recommending the best pill or medication I can use to gain weight.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Dear Reggie

It is important to exclude any medical reason for losing a lot of weight, so I recommend visiting your doctor especially if you experience any other symptoms. Most Link and Linkmax pharmacies stock numerous supplements that can be used to assist in gaining mass.

2
Posted by: san | 2003/12/31

Hi There

I'm 23 years of age and weigh 42kg is this normal or am i underweight ,if so is there any tonic that i can use ,cause i would like to weigh atleast 46 to 48 kg's

please help !!!

date 31.12.2003

Reply to san
Posted by: san | 2003/12/31

Hi There

please help !!!

date 31.12.2003

Reply to san