Question
Posted by: Reggie | 2003/12/08

Gaining weight

Which medication can I use to gain weight without going through the hassle of having to resort to strenuous excercises?

Hi Reggie

No short cuts, I'm afraid - you have to go with the exercise. There are no medicines that are legal or available without prescription, and even then, it would be for a serious medical problem. Of course, you could eat a whole lot more, but that would only increase your fat mass, and you would become unhealthily overweight - if you are looking at building muscle, then exercise really is the only way, unfortunately, or else we'd all look like filmstars.