Question
Posted by: LEE | 2004/11/08

Gaining Mass

Hi there,
I would like to gain at least 15KG within 2 months, is this possible, i would like to gain mussle, what do you have for me? What do you think I could do/eat!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Lee,

Consult a dietician for an eating plan and consult one of my previous postings below for a training program.

As to whether you will gain 15kg in two months: I can honestly not answer that question for you but you can definitley give it a good go!

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: bid pipe | 2004/11/11

Hi,u need to reduce your alcohol input.Sex 3 times is okay.

Reply to bid pipe
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/11/09

Lee

It is possibile. Your going to need a large intaked of carbs and protein. I suggest lots of pasta for the bulking, and a supplement. I prefer 5XL from Evox, it has given me some great results. You might need to take more than the recommended 3 servings. Make sure to take one after your workout and before you go to bed. Also between meals.

Reply to BillaBoy