Question
Posted by: CJ | 2008/01/18

Gained weight after losing it

Dear Health 24

I lost my weight through healthy eating and regualr exercise, now I have not been serious as before, the weight came and it double. How do I go back and undo this terrible disaster?

Dear CJ
This is really a disaster that you lost weight the sensible way and now have gained it back again and this time as double the weight. I think that you should return to your healthy eating plan and regular exercise and lose that weight once more. However this time you must stick to your regimen even after losing the weight. The idea is to make such lifestyle changes as will keep your weight normal for the rest of your life.
Hang in there