Question
Posted by: loxion culture | 2007/08/15

gain weight

Its almost a month now, I called fresenius, the lady told me to go to the doctor before she can recommend what to take, but I told her I have been to the doctor several times and they told me nothing was wrong with me, I don’t see how they cannot sell me the products I really need to gain weight before the festive seasons no make that summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dear Loxion Culture
Go to your nearest chemist and discuss the use of meal supplements with the pharmacist. There are many different products available on the market which are high in energy that you can buy to supplement your energy intake. If you click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles you will see that in one of them I have listed the foods and the quantities you need to eat to increase your energy intake. Basically you need to eat more food either by gradually increasing how much you eat at each meal, or by taking supplements IN ADDITION to your regular meals (not to replace meals), or by having more snacks between meals as outlined in the article I mentioned.