Question
Posted by: shola | 2005/01/12

gain weight

I am a 25yr old woman. I have a problem with my weight. I weigh 40kg. Is this normal for a person of my age. what can i take take to make gain weight.

Hi Shola

It is very a very low body weight. It obviously depends on your height, and for shorter people, it could well be in the bottom end of normal, and so I can't say for sure whether or not you are over or under weight.

However, in order to gain weight, will, in your case, require a diet change. The simple reality of weight gain is that you just need to take in more energy than you use. Therefore, I think that what you need to do is see a dietician about your diet. I can't provide diets, for one thing I am not a dietician, and secondly, the best thing to do is to sit down, discuss your habits and preferences and then take it from there.

2
Posted by: tom | 2005/01/13

i am an underweight, male. please submit me a diet chart.
67kg-1.9m(height). age-37. career-educator

Reply to tom
Posted by: Angel | 2005/01/12

Hi Shola

how tall are you?

Reply to Angel