Question
Posted by: WHAT'S THIS? | 2008/01/23

GAIA ORGANICS - SKINCARE PRODUCTS

Stumbled upon the website of the Gaia research group, and noticed they have a range of skincare products, among them a range called THE GOLDEN RANGE -MATURE SKIN.,I read through the product descriptions, and am very interested to know whether anyone has tried these products, as according to the descriptions on each and every product(tells one how to use them, and what to be careful for when using them)it sounds fantastic!!.
Any knowledge of these products. ANY ONE???

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ‘What’s This’, thank you for the question.

I have never use the Gaia range personally, but I do know of the product. Looking at the ingredients used in all of their products, I can not see a reason why this should not be a good topical range for any one to consider.

3
Posted by: mydkin.co.za | 2009/04/08

Your online skincare and cosmetics portal! We offer a wide range of products to supplement the needs of your skin’ s health and beauty! mySkin.co.za accommodates for both the men and the ladies, and being based in South Africa you can be assured you will receive any orders in a dynamic timeframe.

Reply to mydkin.co.za
Posted by: mydkin.co.za | 2009/04/08

Reply to mydkin.co.za
Posted by: skwirrie | 2008/01/25

Oh my, I don't even know about this range. I am a 100% Filorga addict, but if there is something proved to be better, please let me know. Take note that I have an addictive personality when it comes to skincare.

Reply to skwirrie