Question
Posted by: jen | 2006/11/10

GAHHH...bloating

okay well ever since july of 2006, my stomachs been getting bloated on and off.i woke up one day and my stomach was bloated...a month after that it was still bloated and i was getting really annoyed.and its not because of my period...after a period of time (2 weeks to a month(!!) ), it stops and my stomach is back to normal...this has happened a few times,its not severe bloating,it doesnt look like im pregnant but it is very noticeable to me.i dont think its IBS,but it could be since i get diarrhea which makes my stomach hurt A LOT.what can i do to make the bloating stop??

Expert ImageTeen expert

As this is a medical question please post it to our CyberDoc here at Health24

1
Posted by: Angie | 2006/11/10

Hi Jen,

Just based on experience, I have found that anything containing white flour does the same thing to me. Maybe try and cut down on those foods? Also, maybe try a probiotic - you can get it from Clicks or a pharmacy - it basically ensures the good bacteria in the intestines does its job!

Good luck!

Reply to Angie