Question
Posted by: DESPERATE AGAIN | 2005/11/23

G WARTS REPLY

THERES A PENCIL TYPE 'WART STICK', YOU CAN BUY AT THE CHEMIST, I THINK IT'S MEANT FOR BODY WARTS, THE TRICK WOULD BE TO LET IT GET IN CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
IN THEORY I WOUL VASILINE IN THE AREA, THEN USE A COTTON BUD TO REMOVE THE VASILINE FRON THE WART, APPLY THIS PENCIL TO THE WART. RISKS I WOULD IMAGINE ARE CONTACT WITH SENSITIVE SKIN, LEADING TO MAYBE AN INFECTION. BUT LIKE I SAY, I'M DESPERATE AND THIS ISNT GOING TO GO AWAY ON ITS OWN. IF THERE'S A SERIOUS RISK IM MISSING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WANT TO GO FOR IT AS SOON AS I GET THE BALLS(EXCUSE THE PUN)

DESPERATE AGAIN, I doubt that it can cause serious problems, but it might not work. I would first see a doctor if I were you, but if you don’t, just do so as soon as things become worse. Good luck.

1
Posted by: DESPERATE | 2005/11/23

SORRY, THE TRICK WOULD BE 'NOT' TO LET IT GET IN CONTACT WITH YOUR SKIN.

Reply to DESPERATE