Question
Posted by: Me | 2007/02/27

G-strings cut me...

When I was a little girl, i used to get infections ALL the time, I couldnt even use the normal soap as that would cause inflamation. Now Im all grown up, but when I wear certain materials i.e silk or lace panties I end up with tiny cuts. It also tends to happen when I have sex... Is there something I can do to stop this or am I doomed to granny panties for the rest of my life...lol??????? Please help I feel like a hypocondriach

G-strings can cause this probelm in many women. Try other panties which can be attractive though they are not G-strings.
If you are having pain with sex, try using KY jelly.

2
Posted by: me | 2007/02/27

lol...no its not the size thats the problem coz if i wear medium they fall down. lol

Reply to me
Posted by: Me | 2007/02/27

Maybe try a bigger size or no underwear if you don't want to wear bloomers?

Reply to Me