Question
Posted by: Super | 2006/08/01

G-Strings

Hi there boys tell me do other men find you sexy in a G-string or what do you like been in? What makes you feel sexy?

What is the in thing o wear?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Super, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

7
Posted by: d raly | 2006/08/03

and the bloke how made a comment on "MOFFIES" see you 30 SEPT at pride and I'll show you how BUTCH a MOFFIE can be- if you want to make unjustified statements, you must be able to handle the heat! if you cant DONT BRAAI- i am gay and proud- but sometimes i think you guys making the statements are more
brark than bite- so come try me bet ya if we go out i'll kick your ass not only with the boys but even the girls!!! FACT! sorry for you understatement- oh yes and before I forget- why are you typing on the gay part of the site if your "REALLY STRAIGHT" mmmm......

Reply to d raly
Posted by: D rely | 2006/08/03

well as uncofortable as they are sometimes you just need to have them I am a dancer and a g- string is the only thing that keeps the "TOOLS" in place if ys know what i mean but as far as looking sexy NO- as soon as I get home off ASS ripper off! personal choice- hotpants so much more sexy leave something to the imagination- lol- I mean the word speaks for itself- HOT-pants thanx for the statement g'bye later g boy

d rely-

Reply to D rely
Posted by: Spiderman | 2006/08/02

You tell him Super! LOL

Reply to Spiderman
Posted by: Super | 2006/08/02

Hi there !! y dont you come here and i will show you how are moffie can f*ck you that you cant walk...

i think you only said that because you are one too.. dont be shy if you want something to suck on i will give you 20cm uncut to suck on then shove it down your throath and up ure ass..

later my moffie friend

Reply to Super
Posted by: Boyboy | 2006/08/01

classic masculine white calvins do it for me...

Reply to Boyboy
Posted by: !! | 2006/08/01

moffies!!

Reply to !!
Posted by: Gareth | 2006/08/01

Hi Super
I think what is going to be sexy, depends on the person. G-Strings are nice, but only if you have the body to match. Nothing worse than a fat bloke with a beer boep in a g-string,hehehe.
Personally I prefer a jock-strap to a g-string

Reply to Gareth