Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2003/01/08

G-Spot stimulation

Can you please tell me, why i feel the sudden urge of urinating when my husband stimulates my G-spot. I ask him to stop as i'm afraid that i will urinate. Please help!

It seems your urethral nerves were over-stimulated without erecting your urethral spongy tissues during sex.
As a result, you experienced the stress urinary incontinency during a heavy sexual stimulation.
Your parasympathetic nerves (S1-S5) in the bladder, urethra, vagina and uterus are too weak to erect the spongy tissues and tenting up your vagina/uterus.

Not surprisingly, g-spot stimulation can make you feel like you have to pee right now. If you stop what you're doing, the feeling usually will pass. After a while, you can differentiate between the stimulation sensations, and the actual need to urinate. However, it's a good idea to use the bathroom before attempting to play with your g-spot just so there are no accidents.

Playing with your g-spot can also feel odd because the sensations can feel different from clitoral or vaginal stimulation. It may be that you just don't like having your g-spot rubbed with a finger. You can try stimulating it other ways: deep thrusting during sex, playing with a dildo that's curved for g-spot stimulation, or buying a 'g-spotter' attachment for your Hitachi magic wand vibrator.

A Note on Female Ejaculation

Female ejaculation is an intriguing subject. Some people insist that all women can do it and it's only sexual repression that's holding them back, while others insist it's impossible for women to ejaculate, and that the women are actually urinating. Women have a paraurethral gland bundled together with their g-spot (a.k.a. paraurethral sponge). The gland produces a whitish watery fluid which, for lack of a better word, is called ejaculate. Unfortunately, even though the paraurethral gland corresponds to the male prostate, not many doctors have studied the gland, or the phenomenom of female ejaculation.

Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: anon | 2003/01/08

If your husband can find your 'G' spot everytime without fail then just enjoy it no matter what happens. U are one of the lucky few whos husband cares enough to stimulate her. Most men just have sex until they cum and then stop. No matter what happens don't stop him now...
It could be the best experiance of you life.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Fatboy Slim | 2003/01/08

How and when will I know if a girl like me for me and not just to have sex with?

Reply to Fatboy Slim
Posted by: LIKE ME | 2003/01/08

u have the feeling that u want to urinate but u are stoping the best orgasms that a woman can have.just tell your husband to carry on when u have that feeling. u will want him do it everyday
enjoy it

Reply to LIKE ME