Posted by: LP | 2007/05/16



Is there really something like a G-Spot? Where is this so-called miracle spot? and pleeeezzeeee, don't give me all the biological instructions like "place your hand on the inside of the vagian wall" bala bla bla. Easy instructions....

AND - if this spot is stimulated during penetration will you reach orgasm?

Just so sick of not reaching orgasm from penetration alone.....


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Has the sex doc gone on leave lately ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: sexpert | 2007/05/17

there is most definitely something like a g spot
it provides immense pleasure
it's situated in the vagina, more or less parallel to the clit
i dont think you can orgasm from stimulating the g spot only
but it feels GREAT!

Reply to sexpert
Posted by: maria | 2007/05/16

Hmmm... I think you might be on the wrong forum here. But just for the record, most women don't reach orgasm just from penetration, but needs stimulation of the clitoris.

Reply to maria

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.