Question
Posted by: Harry | 2005/07/06

G spot

What is a womens g spot and how does it affect them

It is a sensitive area in the vagina which can be pleasurable when stimulated.

2
Posted by: kelly | 2005/07/07

ask the sexologist site rather. I've found mine. Its just inside your vagina towards the front (tummy side) - you will feel a few ridges there about 2cm up. If you gently rub a finger up and down on that spot while stimulating the clitoris, you'll have the most explosive orgasm ever. Practice makes perfect

Reply to kelly
Posted by: lysa lee | 2005/07/06

I am a woman and have tried to find my g-spot but with no luck. How do I find it? They say once you've found it you'll definately know because it is very pleasurable when stimilated.

Reply to lysa lee