Posted by: Depressed | 2008/10/04

G Herpes

Hi Doc

I found out last year that I had GH, my husband and I have had previous relationships. We now both seem to have reoccurences however I have never had any blister on my genitals but on my legs. After some internet research I have read that the symptoms differ. Recently I have had ingrown hairs on my legs and he now seems to have some strange things happening to his folicles on his face. Who was the carrier we dont know as we both were sexually active proir to this.
Now we have this, what can we do to lesson the occurences.
Is there any form of medication that we could use on a continuous basis? We have a reasonable healthy diet, with social alcohol intake but both have stressful positions.
Please help because we are both getting rather depressed about this.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

If you have been diagnosed by a GP with G Herpes, you can use a product like Gancyclivir 800mg, once daily for three weeks. You will have to consult a doctor to get a prescription. This will decrease your attacks, as well as lesson the frequency of the attacks.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.