Question
Posted by: Anne | 2006/10/26

FYI - posting 118 & 125

I have a confirmed diagnonsis of Plantar's warts & just so that you know I refuse surgical treatment as this is unneccessarily painful & time consuming. I will call the Podiatry Association with regards to alternative treatments

Expert ImageArchive

The treatment of warts varies and is dependant on the size and position and number of the warts, sometimes surgical treatment IS the best form of treatment, but under no circumstances must this take the form of excision only diatermy and currettage, speak to your Dr or Pod