Question
Posted by: maria | 2004/11/10

FW: Apples<br>

Hi, I want to know, how many apples can a person eat per day? At the moment im only eating apples (+-4) when i crave for something sweet..and eat my lunch(veggies) and drink alot of water...I'll have my rooibos tea in the morning...Im trying to loose weight..

Dear Maria
I would think that eating 2-3 apples a day should not cause weight gain, but keep in mind that every food has the potential to cause weight gain if you overdo things, even a healthy food like apples. If you are only eating apples and your lunch of vegies then your diet is seriously unbalanced and I would suggest that you rather use a more balanced, low-energy diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet - compare to what you are eating and make the necessary adjustments), and exercise to lose weight.