Question
Posted by: Doll | 2004/11/02

fusion and repeat surgery still having problems

My daughter is 26 she has a fusion done at 18 a screw came loose and she had to go into surgery agian at 21 she is still suffering of back ache and her leg still goes numb and gets pins and needles.she has no medical aid and if she does apply she has to wait a year before she can have anything done.
she drives all day long as she does deliveries for a chemist.
Can you help in aleviating some of the pain.I know it is difficult as you have not examined her.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Doll
Encourage her to take part in exercise like Pilates or the Alexander Technique. These wil be gentle but also help her with her alignment and therefore reduce the pain.
At this stage that is all I can offer you

Douglas