Question
Posted by: Bokang | 2009/11/02

funny feeling in my womb

am on a normal 24 days cycle and very accurate. i feel tingles in my womb or maybe like mild scratches. I am not sure, i used to have the same with my first pregnancy. My period is 2 days late. I find that I am more tired and will do anything just to take a nap during the day and even late afternoon. The more persistent feeling is the tingles in my womb. please help, what does this mean.

Pregnancy is a possibility. DO a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Londiwe | 2009/11/20

Hi, i also have funy feeling im womb, after tingles i feel pain in both front and back... i' ve been bleeding for 2weeks now

Please help!

Reply to Londiwe
Posted by: Bokang | 2009/11/05

Thanks for the response,my periods are still late. Yesterday i had heartburn, it was so bad, I took Rennies they helped only for a short period.

Reply to Bokang