Question
Posted by: Zynelle | 2004/02/16

Funny Feeling?

Hi There,

As some of you know I am 22weeks on Wednesday. My baby started to kick me at 19wks, very low down, near my pelvic area, and is still kicking and alive. But since Saturday every time I bend forward to fast I get this funny feeling near my belly, nearly like a nerve pinching, is this normal and what is it really, does anybody feel the same?

It sounds normal, possibly stretching odf a ligament.

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/16

Hi Zynelle
Yes, I think it is normal, I also experienced it, going on 25 wks now.
I think your uterus is up to that point and other organs might press against it??? I really don't know what causes it, but I have also felt it.

Take care!

Reply to Kippie