Question
Posted by: Patti | 2004/09/29

Funny colour,wrong time of menstruation.

Hello. I have a very worrying problem. My period comes at, sometimes, in the middle of the month, or when my boyfriend and i have intercourse it comes but isn't a normal colour... it's brown. Almost like it's been there a couple of days. This worries me terribly. I'm 27 years old and about 1m50cm. I'm also using contraceptive pills which means that there isn't supposed to be any menstruating at that time of the month anyway.

PLEASE help
Kind regards
Pat

You might be having break-through bleeding so I suggest you see a family planning advisor or gynae for advise