Posted by: mich 24 | 2012/11/13


I have some fungus under breast - i''m a bit overweight. During lovemaking my husband likes to suck on my breast and I''m thinking it could be dangerous. The thrush could transfer to his mouth. what can I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is unlikely for the thrush to spread to his mouth. Consult your pharmacist for an anti-fungal cream to be applied twice daily.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lou | 2012/11/13

You can buy an anti fungal cream from the pharmacy - there are quite a number available. I''m sure Cyberdoc will give you the name of an effective one. You just need to apply the cream after you shower, and you can use a antifungal powder (mycota or one of those) to keep the area dry.

Reply to Lou

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.