Question
Posted by: Deon | 2005/12/14

Fungus

Hi doc. the Mezzoderm cream contains: Each gram of cream contains 5mg hydrocortisone. It is preserved with 0.1% m/m chlorocresol.

This brownish "burns" i've got on my neck is very dryish or have harder texture. can this be taken away? and how/ with what? how long should i use the mezzoderm to know that it is working or not working since i have no idea whether or not its going to take it away or its just not working. I'm applying it 3 times a day and today is my second day.

Thanx

Dear Deon, the hydrocortisone cream should work. It could take about a week to get better. The burns on your neck is dead skin layers and would need time to heal while the upper layer gets discarded. If you try to remove it to early, it is going to be raw again - try and be patient - keep it soft with handcream or lotions in the mean time.