Question
Posted by: Tim | 2005/11/19

Funges

Hi doc. i've got some funges (white spots on my chest/front) and a friend told me a doctor told him he can use Selsun shampoo to treat it. Should apply it once a week to infected area like a lotion and wash it off the next day. Is this true? is it harmful? And for how long should i use it?

Thanks!

Tim, it isn’t harmful and you can aplly in more frequently than once a week. Getting something like Lamisil® spray will probably work faster. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Tim | 2005/11/19

Me again! i forgot to ask whether i can use this shampoo on my face aswel?

Reply to Tim