Question
Posted by: nunksie trunks | 2007/05/07

fungal infections

ive treated daughters infection with mycostatin it cleared few a few days, then reappeared. i then used two tubes of nystatin it also cleared for a few days then came up again. she is on a probiotic since the infection started. we stopped all wipes & soap. what else can i use or try that will be effective.
thank you kindly!!!!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

When treating a fungal infection remeber to continue for at least another 3-5 days after visible signs of it has dissapeared. Should nystacid not be effective anymore, try using a product such as medaspor

1
Posted by: ouch | 2007/05/09

Think I may have anemia. my tongue is painful, it started with my gums being painful and red. My tongue feels as if it was cut but it was not.

I went for bloodtests and am awaiting the results.

what treats anemia? as in just vitamines or something else.

Reply to ouch