Question
Posted by: SIH | 2006/07/13

Fungal infection -treatment???

We have been on Fertiboost for fertility (PCOS + irregular periods)
The last few months I have had an increase in my normal daily discharge, it is usually clear and has no odour. The last few days the colour has changed slightly yellow, and has a bit of an odour. It is also a bit uncomfortable. (sorry for all the info!) This has happened before, and I tried an antifungal cream from the pharmacy. My homeopath told me to steer clear of them because they harm sperm and ovums.
I have been told to use bicarb mixed with a bit of water, used for douching. Is there any other treatments available?? It doesnt seem to be that effective.

Many thanks
SIH

Expert ImageNatural health

HI

use a good pro-biotic (one kept in the fridge) and citricidal (2 tabs three times daily) as a start. This corrects the colon flora which is responsible for this discharge.
REgards
Dr Debbie