Question
Posted by: Vas | 2004/10/05

Fungal infection that won't go

I have had a fungal infection in the groin area for the last 10 years. I have used about 15 different creams. Some don't work, others make it go away as long as I continue regular use of the cream. When I stop with the cream it comes back after about a week. I saw a dermotologist and she tried a few things that didn't help. Please can you suggest something that can kill this infection for ever. (Maybe I am using suppresent creams instead of killikng creams?) Thanx

Vas, there are antifungal tablets available that should be able to kill it once and for all if there isn’t an underlying problem. Your doctor should be able to prescribe them after having taken a skin sample and sent away. Good luck.