Question
Posted by: concerned | 2004/10/16

Fungal foot infection?

hi there!

what started out as just peeling skin under my little toe has now turned into little blisters filled with pus as well as peeling skin! it has spread to the other toes as well and under my foot but only my right foot is infected.it is also very itchy.what is this? how was it caused? what can i do to cure it? do you have any home remedies?plz help as it is unsightly and i cannot wear open shoes!

Concerned, it sounds like athlete’s foot that has become secondarily infected. You will probably need to use and antifungal cream and antibiotics, so the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.

1
Posted by: JB | 2004/10/16

Have you tried Lamisil? It is pricey but there are tablets as well and it works like a dream.

Reply to JB