Question
Posted by: Gee | 2003/03/05

Fungal duration

Hi Doc;

I have had the fungal infection for about 3 weeks now. It started on one foot inbetween my toes, the GP gave me Lamizil cream & Nazarol tablets but now it's spread to my hands. I saw the Dermotologist this week who extended the same medication by a month & some cream for my hands. How long is the average duration for this type of fungal infection

Many thanks
Nelly

Gee, sometime these infections are very persistent and can last longer than 3 months. If there is no improvement after 6 weeks, you should let your dermatologist know. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Maggie | 2003/03/05

I'm always wanting to tell people things I've discovered, especially when they are cheap and save us money!!

As someone who has always been allergic to all sorts of things and who gets fungal infections etc. I have found A-POR to be remarkable and cheap. Really amazing stuff.

Equally, HISTAMED alleviates the itch of allergy something wonderful!!!

I am not a pharmacist ;-)...............just an old girl wanting to help.

Reply to Maggie