Posted by: lienkie | 2010/03/30

Fuller boobs

I breastfeeded my two children and have no breast left can I take a pill just to plum the up again i would like to be a full A again

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Unfortunately there is no pil for this. You can try exercisesw to strengthen the muscles of your chest.
Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Purple | 2010/03/31

Its not breastfeeding that causes damage to your breasts, it is pregnancy that damages them like this.
Breastfeeding makes breast tissue, so your breasts would be in a worse state if you hadn''t breastfed.

No pill is going to plump up your breasts. The only thing you can do is have a lift or have implants, or have a lift and implants. In the interim you could wear a push up bra to make them look fuller.

Reply to Purple

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.