Question
Posted by: Butterfly | 2006/11/03

Frustration

I'm 17 years old and I have so much frustration inside of me, but I don’t know how to deal with it. It is taking control over me. I don’t know how to deal with it, can you maybe help me?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

there are a number of things to try, but the main areas are exercise and talking therapy. The physical exercise will help release a lot of the energy you feel trapped within you. However, without discussing what is bothering you this is likely to just keep coming back.

You may find that you can talk to friends or family about the frustration you feel. If not then you may want to consider having counselling or therapy as sometimes people feel angry and don't know why. They therefore need to explore their feeling and get a better understanding of themselves. Alternatively this can help because people know why they are angry but are too afraid to talk about it with people they know.

2
Posted by: PEANUT GALLERY | 2006/11/10

HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM, ITS PART OF GROWING UP, TRY GOING TO GYM, BODYBUILDING WOULD DEFINATELY HELP, YOU NEED SOMETHING PHYSICAL TO RELEASE IT.

Reply to PEANUT GALLERY
Posted by: TRY THIS | 2006/11/04

Take Karate or kung fu up. It sounds lame but it works.
My friend chose ball room dancing for anger management and right now he is doing excellent.

Reply to TRY THIS