Question
Posted by: Anon! | 2010/11/18

Frustrated - no sex

I would juts like to know....
Maybe someone''s good advice will make me feel better...

I have very little sex ffrom my wife.. well i guess its not her fault if she doesnt feel for it... but
How does one cope without it? I mean it is wrong to get it else where ( i''m not getting)
But its just so frustrating not having sex, it actually get me depressed...
How do i handle this?

A relationship should cater for both parties. It is however also a reality that there is usually a disparity in sexual desire and sexual responses in partners. The fact that there is a difference is however not a reason for it becoming a problem. It is however finding a way to accommodate both party’s needs and desires in a relationship that is the success story. It might be helpful for you read on our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za about the sexual response disparity as well as look at some of the exercises that you and your partner could engage in to encourage intimacy. It is however often found that seeking the input from a professional psychologist that works in the field of sexual health. An objective outsider can easily guide the relationship into the healing direction.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

12
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/11/26

BRO! clearly she is giving it up to someone one else that is why she aint giving you none!

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: J@ZZ | 2010/11/26

GUYS CHEATIN NT AN OPTION .... UNLESS U WNT GET CAWT..N E WAY I SUGEST U LADS INVEST IN SUM PORNOS..

Reply to J@ZZ
Posted by: Bboy | 2010/11/22

I say get a skelmpie who is willing and believe me there is a lot of them out there :-d

Reply to Bboy
Posted by: Horney Guy | 2010/11/19

Thnaks for tempting me Homer. Why dont you mail me Helen
hornyguy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Horney Guy
Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/19

Helen.

You leaving yourself open for an invitation from Horney Guy yo chat offline....

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Helen | 2010/11/18

Yep I''m in the same boat as you guys, my man is always tired or not in the mood.

Reply to Helen
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/11/18

Hear what you saying but we cant predict the future.

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: A girl''s point of view | 2010/11/18

you clearly chose the wrong life partner/s ... life is about the choices we make. Too many people look at the ''NOW'' and don''t look at the bigger picture of when life happens

Reply to A girl''s point of view
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/11/18

Me too same boat

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Shona | 2010/11/18

I hear you guys. I''m in exactly the same situation. Can somebody give us an advice on how to handle such a situation.

I''m actually starting to hate sex.

Reply to Shona
Posted by: HUH | 2010/11/18

I fell the same way Anon!, sometimes my wife cant keep up and i also get depressed. My solution is mrs palm and her 5 daughters. Cheating is not an option.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist